Puns of the Week
May 17, 2016
Filed under Arts & Style
Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.
Email This Story
- What do you call a fake noodle? An Impasta!
- When a clock is hungry it goes back for seconds.
- I heard two peanuts walked into a park… One was as-salted
- Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He’s all right now.
- Diarrhea is hereditary… It runs in your genes
- Newspaper headline reads: Cartoonist found dead at home: details are sketchy.
- There was once a crossed-eyed teacher… who had issues controlling his pupils.